SLIDER

Highlights from Hong Kong Disneyland-Day 2

Sunday, March 9, 2014

After another rough day in Hong Kong, we were all ready to head back to "The Happiest Place on Earth!" We had so much fun on our first day at Disneyland a couple days ago and we were ready to head back for more fun.

Here were our highlights from Day two at Disney:

Getting to see Mickey & Minnie.  Got that checked off the list right away.



Riding Mad Hatters Teacups.  Everyone need to make sure you do that, although I was super dizzy!Greyson had us spinning so fast I was afraid Britton was going to fly off the ride.  He had the funniest look on his face the whole time.  Not sure if Britton enjoyed it or not, but he sure had me laughing.




The Main Street Parade was Awesome!  Lincoln & Britton were  chosen to go out and wave flags. It was a great performance. Super fun parade.


 HK Disney Flight's of Fantasy Parade


 Britton getting to wave a flag in the parade

Bouncing Tiggers 

Hysterical Stitch Encounter.  Ben and I were chosen out of the audience to be a part of the show. Stitch was hitting on me and then decided to name a planet after Ben and me.  It was so funny and the boys were cracking up.  I was completely embarrassed because I hate crowd participation things, but I was a good sport and enjoyed it.  Hey, we are at Disney, right? I don't have any pictures due to participating in the show, but this is a must see show if you go.



Seeing the boys completely enchanted by all the Disney magic.



Yummy doughnut snack

It was an amazing 2nd day at HK Disneyland.  I wish we would have been able to spend a little more time there.  Everything is so professional and organized.  If you are heading to Hong Kong with kids I would check it out for sure.  It was a trip we will always remember!





 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...