SLIDER

April Fools a little late

Monday, April 14, 2014

I had great plans for April Fool's Day.  I even planned ahead, wrote out what I would be doing...and then I completely forgot!  It was the morning of April 1st and I hadn't gotten any of the pranks around.  So, one of the great benefits of homeschooling is that my kids had no idea that it was April 1st or that it was April Fool's Day, so I just kept quiet and prepared for the next morning.  I will save all of my other pranks for next year, but the boys had a fun surprise breakfast.


The breakfast: cereal & juice...or is it?

 Britton trying to take a drink


What is it?
 Lincoln figured it out.  It was jell-o

I loved their confused expressions and smiles after they figured it out.

 Grey trying to eat his cereal...

But, he couldn't because it was frozen!

Next year, I will try to be on top of things and actually have a day full of pranks for the boys.  Did you do anything fun to trick your kids for April Fool's Day this year?




 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...