SLIDER

Lincoln's 10th Birthday

Saturday, July 22, 2017


Here I am, a month late again.  For some reason I just can't get these birthdays blogs out in a reasonable amount of time.  Better late than never, I guess.

My middle son, Lincoln, turned 10 in June.  I really cannot believe this child is 10.  He acts way older than his age, so he seems like he should be older, but the idea that I now have 2 out of 3 children in double digits is mind boggling to me.   They really need to stop growing up so fast!

Lincoln chose to go rock climbing for his birthday. The day before his birthday we headed to Mall Sport, which is a mall totally dedicated to sports and outdoor activities.   They got to to climb on the bouldering wall for 30 minutes and then had two attempts to climb the tall vertical wall.  They have all improved so much since taking rock climbing classes.  I am always so impressed at how strong they are.




He wanted to show me that he could hang from the top with one hand.  

After rock climbing, we went out for Lincoln's birthday dinner.  He chose T.G.I. Friday's.  It is so funny that they have so many  North American food chains here.  They are such a novelty to my kids. They love that they can get club sandwiches and chicken fingers there.  You would think growing up in Asia, they would want rice & noodles, but nope they still want the things that kids from the USA eat. It makes me laugh.  



Birthday morning!  He chose pancakes for breakfast.  

 Time for presents!

 He was very surprised to get the next Fablehaven book.  We had it sent from the States.  It just came out and the library doesn't have it yet. He couldn't wait to start reading it.  

Even in Chile, the fidget spinners are a craze. He was also very excited to get this. 

 Birthday dinner: Chicken kebabs and cheeseball. 



And we finished off his birthday with a Harry Potter cake.  

Happy 10th Birthday, Lincoln. I hope this year brings all you wished for.  
 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...