SLIDER

A huge surprise for Christmas!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.  It's all about the gift the boys will be getting for Christmas this year. I love Christmas morning...watching the boy's faces light up when they see that Santa has found his way to our house all the way in Thailand.  (The first year we were all a little concerned about that.) What I don't love are the toys.  Thankfully Santa doesn't go overboard, but even after a few present a piece times 3 boys...my house is out of control.

After last Christmas, Ben and I had a talk and decided that instead of presents they boys would be receiving a trip from now on. Birthdays are all about them and they can get gifts, but Christmas is about spending time with family.  I don't know about your kids, but mine rarely play with their toys unless it is legos.  I feel like we have a million tiny pieces tossed all over the house, but no one can play with them because are not nice and organized in the play room.  I am completely over toys!

I thought a trip would be a perfect gift and might be a little more meaningful for all of us.  We are in a wonderful location to visit many of the surrounding countries, so we might as well take advantage of it while we can.  I won't give it away until Santa comes to deliver his scavenger hunt explaining where we are going, but I'll give you a few clues.  It involves two different countries, one may make us feel like we are in a scene from Tomb Raider, and the other is supposed to be the "Happiest Place on Earth." I can hardly wait!!  It's going to be a Christmas to remember for sure!


 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...