SLIDER

I'll be back soon

Saturday, June 28, 2014



It has been ages since my last blog. I have so much to share with you. We've had trips to River Kwai, Singapore, Malaysia, a hospital stay while on holiday, and now I am currently on a girls trip in Europe for the next 11 days. ( Yes,a trip without my husband or boys. This is the first trip I have taken alone in over 10 years.) I will be sharing everything with you when I get back from Europe and have a computer to sit at. I also need to update you on my job change and what our upcoming school year has in store for the boys.

The summer is already flying by. So, I am hoping I can actually tackle some of our Summer Bucket List and my goal list for myself ( I still have to blog about that!) Once I get back I will be blogging like crazy to catch you all up!  Thanks for following along. 

 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...