SLIDER

Finally Rented

Wednesday, August 12, 2015



Thank you.  Thank you. A HUGE thank you to everyone who shared our album and helped to get our house rented.  I shared at the beginning of the summer that we had a couple that backed out of their contract 2 weeks before they were set to move in.  And to say that we were stressed out is an understatement.

I turned to facebook to ask for help and you did not let me down! We had so many people share our album and had so many great families get in contact with us.   We really could not have done this without you.  Being across the country and trying to get the house filled on our own would have been impossible with out your help.

Our new renters will be moving in this month, although I am still holding my breath.  After the last family backed out, I am just waiting until move in day to really excited about the whole thing.

I need to thank my parents again for taking care of our yard, cleaning the house after the last family moved out and making repairs around the house.  I knew the house was in good hands with my parents, but I hate to have to put this burden on anyone.  I cannot thank them enough for helping us out.  I don't know what we would have done without them.

I also need to thank my friend Jenn for showing the house and picking up mail for us.  She didn't know she would be showing the house for us, but when I asked she jumped right in without any hesitation.   I am so thankful I have a friend like Jenn,

So, now I am asking for one more thing.  Can you all just send some positive thoughts until the end of the month?  We just need this family to move in and then we can be stress free...well, about the house that is.

Thank you all so much again!

 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...