SLIDER

One of my Favorite Things

Friday, August 7, 2015



With the holiday season around the corner, I thought I would share this great find with you.  I love finding  gifts for my friends and family.  I like searching for something that is meaningful and useful at the same time. Well, I found the perfect gift, especially if you are searching for a coffee or tea lover. It is personal, useful, and thoughtful!

Back in April, I was searching for a gift for my sister and decided to check out ETSY.  I don't use this site often, but I am so glad I checked it out because I found Girl After my Own Heart.  She decorates personalized mugs and I fell in love with her long distance mugs.  It was exactly what I was looking for.


Hayleigh, the designer behind Girl After my Own Heart, is a wife, mother, and teacher and started this business as a way to be creative. She started by making the mugs as Christmas gifts for her family and it blossomed into a business for her.   And she does a phenomenal job on these mugs! They are so professionally done.  Hayleigh doesn't use cheap dollar store mugs either. She uses beautiful Crate and Barrel mugs.  You are getting a great quality product when you order from her.

She is so sweet too.  After my first order and my mom and sister both raved about the mug, I went on to order two more mugs.  The mug I ordered for my mom was personalized with her name and the boy's names around each country.  Hayleigh sent me pictures of the mugs after she finished each one to make sure I was happy with it before she shipped it.  She gave me suggestions for one of the designs and was really easy to get in touch with. Hayleigh has a ton of designs and is willing to personalize the mugs for you.


One reason I loved her mugs so much was because this is a little reminder to our family and friends that even though we live across the world, we still think of  them everyday.  Sharing a cup of coffee with my family is something I really miss.  It's funny the things you miss after being away for over four years.  I ordered a mug for my best friend last month because coffee dates were our thing.  I miss sitting around with her, sipping our coffee, and chatting about our kids and life.  I know it sounds silly, but this mug makes me feel like a little piece of me is back in Ohio with them.


Now I am just trying to figure out who else I can order one of these mugs for because I loved how they turned out so much.  Think my family and friends would mind if they get these adorable mugs for the next few holidays?   Check out Hayleigh at Girl After My Own Heart and tell her that Sara sent you her way.  Happy Shopping!

*I have not received anything from Girl After My Own Heart in order to share her business.  I just loved the finished product so much and I wanted you all to know about it. *

* Photo Credit: Hayleigh- Girl After My Own Heart

 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...