SLIDER

Valentine's Day 2017

Friday, February 24, 2017



Valentine's Day snuck up on me this year.  Maybe it is because it is summer here in Chile.  I know, that's not a great excuse because it was summer all year long in Thailand, but that is the excuse I am going with.


We started off our morning with what was supposed to be chocolate donuts, but they stuck terrible to the pan and came out all broken.  I ended up mixing the glaze in with the donut crumbles, forming them into balls, and making donut holes out of them.  I made some more glaze, colored it red and said it was good enough.  The boys were also surprised with Tootsie pops and a box of chocolates from their Gigi (my mom.)  They loved that they got their own box of chocolates!



For snack time, the boys decorated heart sugar cookies and we did this hilarious Valentine mad lib.






Lunch was homemade heart pizzas, with this super easy pizza crust I found.


And I didn't take a picture of dinner, but we had Million Dollar Spaghetti ( a favorite in this house), homemade french bread, and a delicious red velvet poke cake. I made whipped cream frosting for the cake instead of the cream cheese frosting.  So, lots of sweets and love on this Valentine's Day.

Next up on the holiday list is Ben's & Britton's birthdays, which are 3 days apart.

Happy Valentine's Day!

 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

Inspirations: My Valentine's Day Pinterest page

Check our how we celebrated our past Valentine's day. Meals, snacks, crafts, & parties.
Valentine's Day 2014
Valentine's Day 2015
Valentine's Day 2016

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...