SLIDER

A few changes to the blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I am in the process of changing my blog around.  New name, new layout, new, new, new!  I want to combine my homeschooling page with my travel page.  So, if you happen to stop by and things look a little different, it is still me.  It is a work in progress, so it may take me a little while to get it the way I would like it.  I changed the name because, realistically, we will not be living in Thailand for the rest of our lives and I wanted the title to fit our lifestyle a little more.  If you have any suggestions on what would make the blog easier to read, I would love to hear them.  Blogging is still very new for me. Thanks for sticking through the changes with me!

Welcome to A New Path to Follow!



 photo signature_zpsda663a8a.png

2 comments :

  1. Thank you Renita! I spent all afternoon trying to get my blog up to date. I know very little about blogs, so I kept amazing myself that I was able to do this all my own. :) Thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...